[Product] User Story Template

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Thu Jul 2 06:56:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

Glad to know the new template in discussion. My question is where to put the user story, could you provide the link? I can't find it on the page https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ProductTeam

Thanks.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )

-----Original Message-----
From: Shamail Tahir [mailto:itzshamail at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:51 PM
To: product-wg at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [Product] User Story Template

Hi everyone,

I had taken an action item (a couple of weeks ago) of updating our user story template to align it with our intended objective of providing a simple way to capture high-level feature/enhancement requests in the form of user stories.

Our intention is to share user stories with the project teams and the project teams (if they choose to move forward with a submitted user story), as always, will determine the technical implementation that best suits their service architecture.  The primary data being documented via the template is who, what, and why (not how).

The current template we were planning to use has the following sections:

   - Glossary
   - Problem Description
   - Affected By
   - Requirements