[Product] Update on progress so far

sean roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:55:30 UTC 2015

I have taken all the URLs and summarization of work being done, placed it
here https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Product-management

We should organize the summit talk(s) we should be having on these topics.

I think we should promote one to three summit talks on on each of the
sub-groups
1. Socialization, gathering feedback and discussing the results [mike and
sean winn already have a talk started?]
2. Roadmap Definition. Creating the process. [sean roberts created this.
https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2015/call-for-speakers/TalkDetails/3338
]
3. Cross Project, communicating the roadmap

There are probably other product management topics and talks. Respond
inline.

~ sean