[Product] [Cross Project] Summit Proposal

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:17:28 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Per Sean's suggestion, I decided to put together a submission for the cross project (roadmap communication) sub-group.

A) Please let me know if any changes are needed
B) Is everyone okay with penciling in some time next month to continue making progress on this topic?  We can sort out availability in a follow-up message.

Speakers:
Shamail Tahir, Allison Randal, Geoff Arnold, Rocky Grober, Naren Narendra, Shayne Burgess
(please let me know if you do not wish to be included -- I put the entire sub-group)

Title:
Cross Project Product Roadmap Communication

Abstract:
In this session, we will discuss current thoughts on how to communicate a long-term, transparent, roadmap for the OpenStack project with all interested parties including project teams, operators, and end-users.  The team will walk-through our current work (to-date) as a part of the OpenStack product working group.  Feedback is not only welcome, but necessary!

Key Take-Aways:
- Understand the Product Working Groups Charter
- Learn about the process being developed for cross-project communication of the long-term OpenStack roadmap
- Learn how you can participate!

Thanks,
Shamail