[Product] [OpenStack][Product WG] December 7th Team meeting agenda and logistics

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Thu Dec 3 19:07:42 UTC 2015

Hi Team - We're on for our regularly scheduled team meeting. This meeting will be held on IRC-only Details below.
Thanks
Carol

Logistics
December 7, 2015 at 2100 UTC
IRC:  #openstack-meeting-alt<ircs://irc.freenode.net:6697/openstack-meeting-alt>
Meeting Link: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#OpenStack_Product_WG

Agenda
*       User Story Updates - http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/openstack-user-stories/
o       Leong & Kenny: Rolling Upgrades - Ready to move to Tracked?
o       Gerd: OnBoarding Legacy Applications
o       Jay & Deric: Onboarding Hosts and VMs into OpenStack for Management
o       Steve: Complex Instance Placement
o       Others?
*       Mid-Cycle Planning
o       Agenda:  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PWG_Mitaka_Midcycle
*       Stable Release Project
o       We're being asked to help define the methodology for this (criteria and process)
o       Need someone(s) from this team to take on Leadership for this and form a subteam
o       Timing: Proposal ratified by Mitaka release
*       Revisiting CPL assignments
o       New CPLs needed for: Neutron, Magnum, and Keystone
o       Coverage for uncovered projects
*       Opens