[Openstack] Masakari client error

Torin Woltjer torin.woltjer at granddial.com
Tue May 15 14:36:11 UTC 2018

I am using the masakari client version 5.0.0 installed from python pip. I keep getting the following error:
("'Connection' object has no attribute 'ha'", <open file '<stderr>', mode 'w' at 0x7f6ee88791e0>)
when I try to run any commands with it: segment-list host-list etc. It's entirely possible that I'm missing some peice of configuration, or have something improperly configured, but there isn't sufficient documentation for me to figure out if or what. Anybody have a working example that I can see, or know if this an issue?