[Openstack] [OpenStack][Kolla]Choose binary or source

Ray Sun xiaoquqi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:43:55 UTC 2018

Eric,
I discussed upgrade action today with my colleagues, our purpose is a
little difference. We want to create an ISO with kolla images and help our
customer install OpenStack in an offline way. But for upgrade each time,
user's environment always can't access to the internet, and each time I
need to copy the docker exported file, it's very large and it seems it's
not worth to update one file but copy a 1G file.

I am not quite sure there is other way to handle this scenarios.

Thanks.
Best Regards
-- Ray