[Openstack] [Gnocchi][Ceilometer]Alter storage time in gnocchi

pablo brunetti pablobrunetti at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 17:56:45 UTC 2018

Hello guys,
I installed for my project the Openstack Pike Multinode with 1 controller node and 2 controller compute.

I need update the time storage in database metrics for one minute or less. For default the gnocchi store each metric in 5 minutes. I upated in [dispatcher_gnocchi] for policy medium or high, but the store has not changed. The logs archive are ok.

I found similar issue  in ask openstack:
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/111236/how-to-change-telemetry-measurement-interval-with-gnocchi/
but no systematic answer was there.

Thanks.