[Openstack] Openstack neutron with ASR1k

Fawaz Mohammed fawaz.moh.ibraheem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 16:38:06 UTC 2018

In case your undercloud is dead, there will no be any impact in your
overcloud, but you will not be able to perform day 2 operations on your
tripleO environment, such as scale-out / scale-in the infrastructure,
update / upgrade your overcloud.
For that, it's recommended to backup the undercloud at least after each
operation in it.

---
Regards,
Fawaz Mohammed