[Openstack] git-review tagging schedule

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Aug 22 16:26:14 UTC 2018

I've redirected this to the openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org
mailing list where it's more on topic; please continue corresponding
there instead and drop openstack at lists.openstack.org from any
further replies.

Have the Gerrit maintainers indicated what version will drop support
for the refs/publish path? Or is the urgency more about silencing
the deprecation warning?

Looking at the currently merged commits since 1.26.0, I see some
which are feature additions so we're likely talking about tagging
this as 1.27.0 rather than 1.26.1 (depending on whether dropping the
vestigial -c command line option counts as a reason to make it 2.0.0
instead, but I feel like it's probably not warranted).

Are there other outstanding changes which are important to get into
1.27.0? At a minimum I think we'll want to get
https://review.openstack.org/593670 and its parent change merged so
that the release note about -c going away will be included in the
release. Anything else?
--
Jeremy Stanley