[Openstack] [nova] Log files on exceeding cpu allocation limit

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:19:19 UTC 2018

I would think you don't even reach the scheduling stage. Why bother
looking for a suitable compute node if you exceeded your quota anyway?

The message is in the conductor log because it's the conductor that does
most of the work. The others are just slackers (like nova-api) or wait
for instructions from the conductor.

The above is my guess, of course, but IMHO a very educated one.

Bernd.