[Openstack] [nova] Log files on exceeding cpu allocation limit

Cody codeology.lab at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:35:58 UTC 2018

Hi Jay,

Thank you for getting back to my question.

I agree that it is not an error; only a preset limit is reached. I
just wonder why this incident only got recorded in the
nova-conductor.log, but not in other files such as nova-scheduler.log,
which would make more sense to me. :-)

By the way, I am using the Queens release.

Regards,
Cody