[Openstack] Nova VNC console broken

Torin Woltjer torin.woltjer at granddial.com
Fri Apr 20 19:36:14 UTC 2018

After setting up HA for my openstack cluster, the nova console no longer works. Nothing of note appears in any of the logs at /var/log/nova on the controller or the compute node running the instance. I get a single line that looks relevant output to /var/log/apache2/errors.log on the controller node:

[Fri Apr 20 15:14:07.666495 2018] [wsgi:error] [pid 25807:tid 139801204832000] WARNING horizon.exceptions Recoverable error: No available console found.

Trying to run the command "openstack console url show" with a verbosity of 2 outputs the following:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/719660/

Does anybody know the solution to this or of any way that I can further troubleshoot the issue?