[Openstack] US Meetup next week - Chicago, New York, and NoVA

John Studarus john.studarus at openstacksandiego.org
Fri Apr 13 19:08:39 UTC 2018

Didn't make it to the land down under for the OpenStack Summit last year? No worries, we're bringing Summit content to a city near you.

Friends looking at you weird when you want to talk about OpenStack? Come join us, we understand.

New to OpenStack and want to get your feet wet? Bring your laptop and we'll walk you through logging in and using an OpenStack cloud.

Been around OpenStack and want to learn something new? Come hear about our experiences building a cloud on Arm (including fun with Terraform, Rally, and bare metal service providers).

Chicago (Downtown) - Tuesday April 17

New York (Manhattan) - Wednesday April 18

DC/NoVA (Reston, VA) - Thursday April 19

Feel free to join us for the beginners OpenStack cloud storage workshop (5-6pm) or the OpenStack on Arm presentation (6pm).

Tickets are FREE - but you do need to register for building security. Registration closes 48 hours before the meetup (building security requirements, sorry).

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openinfrastructure-three-armed-openstack-april-2018-new-york-reston-chicago-and-san-diego-tickets-44080014510

Thank you to our sponsors for providing venue space and cloud resources:

Oracle Cloud - Enterprise Cloud Computing - https://cloud.oracle.com/home

Packet Hosting - Bare Metal Servers and Cloud Hosting -  https://www.packet.net/

Limestone Networks - Cloud Provider and Dedicated Server Hosting - https://www.limestonenetworks.com/

Interested in sponsoring these events or presenting? Drop me a note at john at openstacksandiego.org.

John

P.S. Join the local meetup near you to stay informed about local events: https://groups.openstack.org/

----
John Studarus - OpenStack Ambassador - John at OpenStackSanDiego.org