[Openstack] linuxbridge or open vswitch choice

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Sun Apr 8 19:19:14 UTC 2018

Hi,

There is couple of features not available for linuxbridge agent and available only for ovs. For example: firewall based on openflows or DVR. I think that things related to DPDK are also available for open vswitch.

I have feeling that there is also more developers who cares about open vswitch agent than for linuxbridge but I might be wrong with that of course :)

So personally today I would choose open vswitch probably :)