[Openstack] Hello

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Sun Sep 10 13:29:04 UTC 2017

Hi,
I suggest that you take a look at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Kuryr. This most probably already has the relevant watchers implemented.
Thanks
Gary

From: Mridu Bhatnagar <mridu.bhatnagar at st.niituniversity.in>
Date: Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 1:40 PM
To: "openstack at lists.openstack.org" <openstack at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Hello

Hi

I am Mridu. A B.tech computer science and engineering graduate. I looking forward to contributing in OpenStack in the coming outreachy. I am interested in topic

Add introspection HTTP REST points to the Kubernetes API watchers.
Required skills: Python
Optional skills: API design

Can someone please help me proceed. And how can I get in touch with the mentor.

Thanks
Mridu

On 2017-09-08 11:06:51 +0530 (+0530), Raja Siddharth Raju wrote:
> My name is Raja Siddharth Raju, student of Computer Science Engineering
> specialization with Cyber Security Forensics under BTech Program 3rd Year.
> I wish to contribute to Open Stack Security and would love to be its team
> member. I am new to open stack but I have some knowledge about Cyber
> Security and web application vulnerabilities which interests me. As a
> beginner, what shall be my first steps to explore open cloud.

Welcome!

One other set of resources nobody seems to have mentioned yet: have
a look around https://security.openstack.org/ for our lists of
announced vulnerabilities, some of our security-oriented community
processes, and summaries of security-related software/tools under
development.
--
Jeremy Stanley