[Openstack] Hello

Mridu Bhatnagar mridu.bhatnagar at st.niituniversity.in
Sun Sep 10 11:40:13 UTC 2017

Hi

I am Mridu. A B.tech computer science and engineering graduate. I looking
forward to contributing in OpenStack in the coming outreachy. I am
interested in topic

Add introspection HTTP REST points to the Kubernetes API watchers.
Required skills: Python
Optional skills: API design

Can someone please help me proceed. And how can I get in touch with the
mentor.

Thanks
Mridu