[Openstack] No ping to Openstack instance

Fawaz Mohammed fawaz.moh.ibraheem at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 09:00:45 UTC 2017

Hi Wahi,
Why you want to ping the instance connected to internak net from controller
node or compute node?

The easiest way to access the instance is to use VNC console from horizon
to access the VM.
If you need IP reachability from your controller / compute hosts (ingress),
you need to assign floating IP to the instance.