[Openstack] Implementation docs ?

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 03:13:57 UTC 2017

Hey Guru,

No worries, not sure how in-depth you want to get but of course the code always gives you the most insight if you have time to dig into it. I did a little more digging and maybe the following resources will help you find what you need; again, #openstack-neutron may be the best source outside of code for direct information you seek.

https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/contributor/internals/openvswitch_firewall.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOHeZ3g9yxM

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/implementing-an-openstack-security-group-firewall-driver-using-ovs-learn-actions

--