[Openstack] Introduction of newcomer

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Mar 27 14:04:37 UTC 2017

On 27/03/17 18:42, Dan Dan1 Guo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am Guodan,  I want learn some exciting stuff by joining in Openstack,
> This is my first step: send an email to introduce myself.
>
> I am working now on C++ and Python, I will be very grateful accept
> message come from Openstack even any advice.

Hi Guodan,

Thanks for joining OpenStack, it's great to have you :)

What kind of technology are you interested in? Virtualisation?
Networking? Databases? Containers? Bare Metal? Answering this question
can help work out which project time is most interesting for you. Then
you can also feel more welcome to join that project's team discussions, too.

There are some slides at:
https://docs.openstack.org/upstream-training/#introduction which also
might be fun to read.

Regards,