[Openstack] [Magnum] Kube-controller-manager&scheduler doesn't work normally in kubernetes by deploying magnum

손길산 harry2853 at naver.com
Wed Jun 21 05:46:09 UTC 2017

Hello stack users.
I was deploying kubernetes env by using openstack magnum(newton) in virtualBox.
I followed the official install guide and installed it.
But kube-scheduler and kube-controller-manager was constantly dying and creating.
And I Found that scheduler port(10251) and controller-manager port(10252) port does not opened like this.

I think kube-scheduler container and kube-controller-manager doesn't work normally.
So  i tried to many things (modify kube-controller-manager.yaml & kube-scheduler.yaml, magnum template TLS_disabled=False->True....).
But it's still working abnormally like this.

It is cluster-template and dns_nameserver is 8.8.8.8.

Are there any people who have experienced something similar to me?
If there is, please share your solution.