[Openstack] Different Openstack services version cooperation

Davide Panarese dpanarese at enter.eu
Tue Jan 31 17:20:30 UTC 2017

Hi Guys,
i’m thinking about using different versions for OS services into our infrastructure.
I mean for example have Keystone to Newton release and Neutron/Nova to Liberty or Mitaka. That’s because i’m not sure that is necessary upgrade everytime all services to last release.
Maybe is a stupid idea but i want to ask to community if there are opinions about that.

At this this we have all Kilo services but for example we would to upgrade only Keystone to Mitaka/Newton release for some kind of bugfix about Federation.

Thanks
Davide