[Openstack] {Swift] Replication progress tracking

Mark Kirkwood mark.kirkwood at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Jan 17 01:51:44 UTC 2017

So reading object replicator code a bit more, it looks like the stuff
emitted by stats_line() is precisely what is needed [1]...hmm (most of
which) which does seem to be in the swift-recon verbose replication
output - altho I'm not clear if this has info about in progress
replication runs...

regards

Mark

[1] which should be logged every stats_interval (ahem - unless we are hung)