[Openstack] Packstack install fails on RHEL 7.3
bindya.narayan at intel.com
Mon Jan 16 06:08:26 UTC 2017
>> What is the host name say in /etc/hosts?
The name is controller.
From: Narayan, Bindya
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 11:18 PM
To: openstack at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [Openstack] Packstack install fails on RHEL 7.3
I have RHEL 7.3 (np proxy), Fresh install
When I run PackStack, (v9.0.0) as per the link, (https://www.rdoproject.org/install/quickstart/)
packstack -allinone -debug -t 4
This is the error I get! Can someone help with what this means!
Preparing Puppet manifests [ DONE ]
Copying Puppet modules and manifests [ DONE ]
22.214.171.124_controller.pp: [ ERROR ]
Applying Puppet manifests [ ERROR ]
ERROR : Error appeared during Puppet run: 126.96.36.199_controller.pp
Error: /Stage[main]/Horizon/Exec[refresh_horizon_django_compress]: Failed to call refresh: Command exceeded timeout
You will find full trace in log /var/tmp/packstack/20170113-033925-wKl_wv/manifests/188.8.131.52_controller.pp.log
Please check log file /var/tmp/packstack/20170113-033925-wKl_wv/openstack-setup.log for more information
* A new answerfile was created in: /root/packstack-answers-20170113-033926.txt
* Time synchronization installation was skipped. Please note that unsynchronized time on server instances might be problem for some OpenStack components.
* File /root/keystonerc_admin has been created on OpenStack client host 184.108.40.206. To use the command line tools you need to source the file.
* To access the OpenStack Dashboard browse to http://220.127.116.11/dashboard .
Please, find your login credentials stored in the keystonerc_admin in your home directory.
* To use Nagios, browse to http://18.104.22.168/nagios username: nagiosadmin, password: 29639dc7342a4b0f
* Note temporary directory /var/tmp/packstack/cd777e0291c44d3389f7aa8d3010ebf7 on host 22.214.171.124 was not deleted for debugging purposes.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openstack