[Openstack] What is the mechanism of celiometer sampling?

Jace.Liang at itri.org.tw Jace.Liang at itri.org.tw
Thu Jan 5 08:01:19 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I would like to know how the ceilometer calculate the value of each meter?
For example, the by using command “ceilometer sample-list -m cpu_util”, I can get the cpu_util values and timestamp values
Does this value means the cpu util. right on that timestamp, or the average value between last timestamp and this timestamp?

Thank you.

--
本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。 This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.