[Openstack] [Neutron][DHCP] vm can not get ip by dnsmasq

zhaolihuisky zhaolihuisky at aliyun.com
Wed Jan 4 08:22:46 UTC 2017

hi, all
I have a problem about that vm can not get ip address by dnsmasq server.I have got the DHCP packets by tcpdump.With the DHCP protocol, client send DHCP Discover, and then server reply DHCP Offer, next client send DHCP Request and server reply DHCP ACK, at last vm get ip address.But in my openstack env, only one vm can not get ip address, and others could get a ip address.By analysing the DHCP protocol packets (see attachment), I found that vm send DHCP Discover, but dnsmasq didn't reply DHCP Offer.
Is there any suggestion?   Thanks.