[Openstack] Newton FloatingIP issue - attached but not accessible

Amit Uniyal auniyal61 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:33:59 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Thanks for the quick response.

Reason for the issue was I was not using admin privileged user to create
router, that attached to a external(provider) network. So the user was able
to form a network but not able connect to external network.

I think there should be some exception generation for this use case.

Thanks and Regards
Amit Uniyal