[Openstack] Newton FloatingIP issue - attached but not accessible

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Mon Feb 27 15:32:30 UTC 2017

On 27 Feb 2017, at 15:10, Turbo Fredriksson <turbo at bayour.com> wrote:

> Are you possibly using distributed routers? There’s a bug (somewhere) that made Newton
> break when using floating IPs with distributed routers.

These are the two issues I know that is/might be related:

	https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1629539
	https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1493809

The first one is mine, and mentions both Mitaka and LBaaSv1. I’m not
using either of that any more (I’ve migrated to Newton and LBaaSv2),
but the problem presents itself exactly the same way.