[Openstack] Openstack And OnosIntegration

OFShare cout_cin at 126.com
Thu Aug 31 03:46:48 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I tried to setup service function chaining using ONOS and Openstack. I used networking-onos to integrate ONOS and Openstack. For service function chaining I used the networking-sfc plugin for neutron.I tried to reproduce the steps shown in the .odt file . But I've met lots of errors.

1.Initialize Openstack configuration
create a new file called “localrc” under devstack folder and copy below contents.
       # Neutron - Networking Service
       #DISABLED_SERVICES=n-net
       ENABLED_SERVICES+=,q-svc,q-agt,q-dhcp,q-l3,q-meta,neutron
       enable_plugin networking-sfc https://github.com/openstack/networking-sfc
// I create a new file called "local.conf" that can work,but "localrc" can't work,that's why???
//can I change "enable_plugin networking-sfc https://github.com/openstack/networking-sfc " to "enable_plugin networking-sfc https://github.com/openstack/networking-sfc -b stable/newton"

2.Restart Neutron Server,
    ~/devstack$ screen -x

//This order did not respond."There is no screen to be attached."
// How Can I Stop and start neutron-server under q-svc screen in screen-x.
//Or how can I restart Neutron Server in another way??

3.Now OpenStack Pike(latest)  support NSH or still MPLS?

Thanks in advance,
John