[Openstack] Documentation Help for Ryu in Openstack Ocata

Gautham Yajamaan gautham.yejamaan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 00:47:35 UTC 2017

Hi Guys,

I am assigned the task to implement an application/service in OpenStack
Neutron with Ryu controller.

I need some help with the documents relating to Ryu and OpenStack.

Below are a few queries that I need answered:

1. How do I find out how and where ryu is running on OpenStack?
2. Where will I find the ryu files in OpenStack Neutron, Ocata?
3. Can I implement anything on Ryu in neutron? If yes, How?

Please provide any available links for the documents which I can refer to.

--
Thanks and Regards
Gautham