[Openstack] Mirantis instances lose IPs frequently

Raja T Nair rtnair at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 14:07:41 UTC 2017

Hello All,

Mirantis version 7.0
ovs version: 2.3.1-1~u14.04

Some more reading on this points to possible bugs in ovs versions and
advise to upgrade the same.
Eg: Redhat solution doc 2104871.

Can someone put some more light on this?

If needed, is there a way for me to upgrade the ovs packages and
dependencies alone, while leaving rest of the cluster intact? Any help on
this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Raja.

--