[Openstack] Keystone LDAP auth KeyError: 'options'

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at pawsey.org.au
Thu Apr 20 08:31:47 UTC 2017

On 20/4/17 3:16 pm, Chris Suttles wrote:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1662762
>
> I ran into this with an install of Ocata on ubuntu from packages (not using fuel). It sounds like you might be hitting this same issue. I was able to resolve it by grabbing core.py from the Ocata version of the fix for this bug and dropping it in place.

Excellent, thank you Chris. The IRC log looks exactly the sort of thing that's happening here, although the core.py in the patch set looks quite different to ours. Plus, the locations don't quite match up:

Our file:     /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystone/auth/core.py
>From the bug: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/keystone/auth/core.py
review.openstack.org: keystone/identity/backends/ldap/core.py (??)

I'll take a closer look next week to see if I can extract the useful bits out of it.

Cheers,
Greg.