[Openstack] controller redundancy

siloxx at gmail.com siloxx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 17:26:54 UTC 2017

I'm running Mirantis OS 9.2 and using VLANs so you should be able to as
well without using OS11.  It should provide you the option to use VLAN
segmentation for networking while running the cloud environment creation
wizard.  Once you create the cloud environment, you can't change this
option, you must re-create the cloud to do so(as far as I'm aware of).