[Openstack] [openstack] Tenant/Project resource name spaces does not seem to work

James Denton james.denton at rackspace.com
Thu Apr 6 20:14:28 UTC 2017

Hi Lars,

By default, networks marked as ‘external’ are visible/usable from all projects, even if shared is False. Ordinary networks (non-external) should not be usable or visible from projects other than the one they’re associated with. Neutron RBAC policies can be used to provide granular visibility to specific projects for both external and non-external networks. If you’re seeing something different, please let us know.

James