[Openstack] [openstack] Tenant/Project resource name spaces does not seem to work

Lars-Erik Helander lars-erik.helander at proceranetworks.com
Thu Apr 6 13:30:00 UTC 2017

If I create networks in a project and define the networks to be non-shared, I still can use these networks from other projects. Not via Horizon but via the Openstack CLI commands (openstack, nova, neutron etc) and via Heat (heat templates may refer to networks in other projects).

Is this how it is supposed to be?
Might I have misconfigured my Openstack in order to get this behaviour, if so any hints on where to look for the settings that causes the current behaviour?

/Lars