[Openstack] Fuel 11 deployment fails

Konstantin Raskoshnyi konrasko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 07:15:12 UTC 2017

Hi Vidal,

Yes, eventually I found the problem. But that's weird, actually my def
route to fuel server. But, at some point default gw becomes mgmt
192.168.0.4 - I don't know why. So if I manually change def gw to fuel
master - everything works fine.

Anyone knows why fuel slaves during deployment get 192.168.0.4 as def gw?

Thanks