[Openstack] Fuel 11 deployment fails

Konstantin Raskoshnyi konrasko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 02:17:21 UTC 2017

Hi, Guys, I'm pretty new for OpenStack but,

I set up a simple 3 node OS, Fuel tells me that I can't attach public
interface to Nova & Cider nodes, but after the first stage of deployment
Fuel just hangs up with error:

*Repo availability verification failed on following nodes Untitled (dc:f6),
Untitled (e4:43).*

Of course, Nova & Cider nodes don't have any internet access since Fuel
explicitly denied me to attach public interfaces to my nodes

So should I manually attach interfaces in ubuntu to each node or just allow
internet traffic on routers from management network for example?

All hosts can communicate with each other via management and storage
networks.

Thanks