[Openstack] [OpenStack] [Swift] Is it possible to stream a file from a Java server to OpenStack Swift?

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 19:34:48 UTC 2016

heh, didn't see this one when responding to the other message :P

My favorite client bindings for the java's is JOSS ->
http://joss.javaswift.org/

For streaming upload; maybe here:

https://github.com/javaswift/tutorial-joss-streaming/blob/e97a302e42b8964b4c87749fc2a5d28a9bb4d32a/src/main/java/org/javaswift/joss/tutorial/StreamingController.java#L174

-Clay

IMHO, if you're actively working on this project and find you have a bunch
of these questions you should totally jump into #openstack-swift on
Freenode!