[Openstack] i want to kilo verion /var/www/cgi-bin/keystone/admin

Jagdish Goswami jagdish at zymr.com
Fri Sep 9 09:41:08 UTC 2016

Yes, Use libery. Its very stable version.

--
*Thanks,*

*Jagdish Goswami*Sr. Software Engineer-IT | *Zymr Inc. *| www.zymr.com
<http://www.zymrinc.com/> |
M: +91 9904201730

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and any attached files is
CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure
and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect
those of Zymr, Inc. It is intended solely for the addressee, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the
addressee. If you have received this message in error please return it to
the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are
not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its
attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful. At present the integrity of
e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this
medium are potentially at risk. All liability is excluded to the extent
permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this
medium to transmit information by or to Zymr, Inc.