[Openstack] internal dns management in mitaka

Brandon Sawyers brandor5 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:49:47 UTC 2016

After doing more research I've become even more confused.

I'm not at all confident in my understanding of how internal dns is
supposed work anymore.

I've seen different slideshows and forum posts that seem to point out that
internal dns should be working exactly as I want it to. IE: I have a
private network that has dns_domain information set. Should I be able to
lookup that host via FQDN using the internal dnsmasq provided dns?

Apologies for the quick reply to my post, but I'm just trying to understand
how things should work.

Thanks,
Brandon