[Openstack] Mirantis installation using virtual box scripts

Anam Qureshi anam.qureshi at nu.edu.pk
Fri Nov 11 13:29:16 UTC 2016

Thanks Amit. I am done with fuel installation, now will develop openstack
environment.
Following are the problems which I faced during installation of Mirantis
using virtual scripts
- Ubuntu 16.04 I found some network issues. It was saying that host network
has no internet connection, but there was.
- Then I checked the requirement specification, it was supporting only up
to ubuntu 14.04.
- So I moved to ubuntu 14.04, I downloaded it from official website, but
during installation, it says there is a bug.
- Then I moved to windows, installed Cygwin, After 3 or 4 hours Mirantis
openstack was installed on my computer !!!
- Next phase is openstack environment.

Thank You all for your support

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 1:54 AM, Amit Uniyal <auniyal61 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Anan,