[Openstack] SSL cert issue on openstack client

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Wed Mar 23 13:52:14 UTC 2016

You may want to try updating the system CA certs.  Download both the
root and current intermediate certificate from Geotrust and copy them
to /etc/pki/ca-trust/source/anchors/ and run update-ca-trust. I had
some issues with newer GoDaddy certificates and this fixed me up.
You'd need to do this on any node accessing the APIs.

-Erik