[Openstack] Keystone With Active Directory

alexander.dibbo at stfc.ac.uk alexander.dibbo at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 09:04:18 UTC 2016

Our Active Directory is indeed read only.

What I am trying to do is use existing AD security groups which are used to
define the different groups in our organisation to assign users to projects.
The projects would created against the sql domain. I know that I could do
this on a user by user basis but that would increase the administrative
overhead.

When you say that assignments are deprecated, I assume that you mean
assignments and projects both being against the LDAP domain?

Thanks

Alexander