[Openstack] Policy doesn't allow os_compute_api:servers:create:forced_host to be performed issue ...

Jean-Pierre Ribeauville jpribeauville at axway.com
Thu Jun 30 13:18:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

I source  keystonerc_demo  and then I tried to start an instance for a demo project wirh key pair feature , bu using nova boot command.

Then  I got this error :

ERROR (Forbidden): Policy doesn't allow os_compute_api:servers:create:forced_host to be performed.

Under admin , I'm able to create an instance ( with a key-pair belonging to admin)

Is there a way to start an instance via nova boot by using demo user ? ( i.e. by modifying some policy)

Thx for help.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre RIBEAUVILLE

+33 1 4717 2049