[Openstack] Horizon console WAY slow for an instance

Sterdnot Shaken sterdnotshaken at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 04:30:08 UTC 2016

Thanks for your reply!

I can totally check reverse lookups as a possible culprit. Has anyone else
experienced this where console access is slow in Horizon? We're using novnc
to view the console. I have noticed that although response time for a
Windows 10 VM using a mouse is still slow, using Firefox browser seems to
respond better (faster) then using something like Google Chrome for
example.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Steve