[Openstack] [neutron] ICMP host unreachable - admin prohibited

Adhi Priharmanto adhi.pri at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 06:14:09 UTC 2016

Hi, all I've setup liberty release with neutron-openvswitch using gre
tunnel at Centos. I've an problems when iptables service started at network
and compute node.
Instance couldn't get the internal IP address(DHCP) when it boot, if dump
the packet using tcpdump on both of tunnel interface it says like this :

13:03:08.164944 IP 10.24.0.23 > opstcomp1-srg.dev.jcamp.net: ICMP host
10.24.0.23 unreachable - admin prohibited, length 106

10.24.0.0/24 is my tunnel IP network. I've already add this rule on both
node but its no luck

iptables -A INPUT -p gre -j ACCEPT
iptables -A FORWARD -p gre -j ACCEPT

Can someone help me to solve this problem ?

--
Cheers,

[image: --]
Adhi Priharmanto