[Openstack] Projects deals tricky job

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Mon Jun 20 12:17:29 UTC 2016

I believe you are trying to accomplish the same configuration as I do,
so I think domains are the answer. You can devide your cloud into
different domains and grant admin rights to specific users, which are
not authorized to see the other domains. Although I'm still not sure
if I did it correctly and it's not fully resolved yet, here is a
thread I started a few days ago:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack/2016-June/016454.html

Regards,
Eugen

--
Eugen Block                             voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : eblock at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983