[Openstack] Dashboard admin login now fails

Nasir Mahmood nasir.mahmood at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 18:41:07 UTC 2016

What you get after changing parameters according to your environment.

*openstack --os-auth-url http://controller:35357 <http://controller:35357>
\*
*  --os-project-name admin --os-username admin --os-auth-type password
project list*
On Jun 19, 2016 23:15, "Turbo Fredriksson" <turbo at bayour.com> wrote:

On Jun 19, 2016, at 6:50 PM, Nasir Mahmood wrote:

> What your logs say about authentication in nova logs and keystone logs?

They just say "Authentication failed".

What I don't quite understand is why there's TWO authentication
sections in nova.conf - one for Keystone (which must be the primary
one, that much I get) and then for Neutron. If I understood everything
correctly, Keystone is the authentication/identification service, so
why the neutron section?

And on the Neutron server, there's a Nova section!
--
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for the night.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.