[Openstack] Dashboard admin login now fails

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Sun Jun 19 18:12:56 UTC 2016

On Jun 19, 2016, at 6:50 PM, Nasir Mahmood wrote:

> What your logs say about authentication in nova logs and keystone logs?

They just say "Authentication failed".

What I don't quite understand is why there's TWO authentication
sections in nova.conf - one for Keystone (which must be the primary
one, that much I get) and then for Neutron. If I understood everything
correctly, Keystone is the authentication/identification service, so
why the neutron section?

And on the Neutron server, there's a Nova section!
--
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for the night.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.