[Openstack] Openstack Mitaka - Neutron configuration

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:04:54 UTC 2016

You can use the management interface in the Linux bridge agent interface
mappings, but using a single interface for management and instances with
Linux bridge requires some additional configuration at the host level to
prevent the Networking service from breaking management connectivity. Also,
DHCP will leak into the entire 10.66.66/24 network unless you apply ACLs on
upstream network devices.