[Openstack] No valid Host - OpenStack Mitaka

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Wed Jul 27 11:22:16 UTC 2016

On Jul 27, 2016, at 10:04 AM, Silvia Fichera wrote:

> here my outputs:

I'm not sure if it's part/source of your problem, but you're missing
the 'br-ex' interface. That's the interface to your external/physical
network.

And from your output, I'm guessing that's either 'enp0s3' or 'enp0s8'.
But looking from your 'ovs-vsctl show' output, I'd guess the former.

> sudo ovs-vsctl show
> 267942a5-0ef1-4298-9c0b-01cc471eb24c
>    Manager "ptcp:6640:192.168.50.106"
>    Bridge br-int
>        Controller "tcp:192.168.50.106:6653"
>            is_connected: true
>        Port br-int
>            Interface br-int
>                type: internal

Not sure why you have a controller there. I don't have that on any
of my br- interfaces.. Don't know what it means though, might be
nothing..
--
Med ett schysst järnrör slår man hela världen med häpnad
- Sockerconny